How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Implants are a life-changing solution for tooth loss, but they are not covered by basic dental insurance.
Dr. James Slaman DDS, PC, accepts third-party financing and offers in-house payment plans to cover the cost of dental implants.
Read on to learn more about the cost of implants and financing options available at our Albuquerque, NM, practice...
What's Included in the Cost of Dental Implants?
A dental implant-supported restoration is designed to replace a missing tooth. It consists of three parts:
- Dental Implant: A titanium post that is surgically placed in your jawbone.
- Abutment: A connector piece between your implant and your restoration. Neither this nor the implant are covered by basic dental insurance policies.
- Restoration: A dental crown, dental bridge, or denture that is carefully designed by Dr. Slaman to look just like your natural teeth. Most plans will contribute to the cost of restorations.
Implants in Action
Factors That Affect the Cost of Your Dental Implant Treatment
If you require a bone graft, sinus lift, gum disease treatment, or extractions prior to your dental implant placement, these procedures will increase the cost of your implant treatment, but may be essential to ensure good surgical outcomes. These procedures usually qualify for at least partial coverage under most insurance plans.
Number of Implants Placed
The more teeth you are missing, the more implants you will need and the higher the cost of treatment will be. If you need to replace all of the teeth on one or both dental arches, you could save money by choosing All-on-4®—a dental implant technique that allows our dentist to place a full denture on just four implants.
Type of Restoration Needed
Typically, the larger the restoration, the more expensive it will be. If you only need an implant-supported crown to replace a single tooth, your costs will be lower than if you need an entire denture to replace all of your teeth. When they are used for practical purposes like replacing lost teeth, restorations qualify for insurance coverage.
Use of Sedation
If you are anxious about going to the dentist or have a lengthy surgery planned, you might want to consider sedation. Dr. Slaman offers oral conscious sedation to help you feel more comfortable during surgery. If you opt for sedation, this can increase the cost of your procedure but also help you feel more relaxed.
Choose "The Best In the City" for Your Treatment
Oh My Goodness ! You need to know that Dr. Slaman and his dental team are the best in the city . They are compassionate, and sincerely caring. My husband and I are so blessed to have found them. I do not know how they are so perfect in their craft but they truly are. I Love the entire team, especially my hygienist, Lori. Thank you everyone.Read More Google Reviews
Dr. Slaman is great, probably the best dentist in Albuquerque. His staff is also the best. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a dentist. Thank you Dr. Slaman for the excellent care you have provided for me and my family over the years.Read More Google Reviews
Worried about the Cost of Dental Implants? We Offer Affordable Options, Financing, and Payment Plans
- Affordable Options: While traditional implant-supported dentures require six to eight implants, the All-on-4 technique requires just four implants to support an entire arch of teeth, making it more affordable. During your visit, we can determine if All-on-4 is right for you.
- CareCredit®: CareCredit is a financing company that helps you manage out-of-pocket costs for dental procedures. With CareCredit, you can divide your treatment costs into manageable monthly installments that fit your family's budget. Low-interest and interest-free options are available.
- Payment Plans: For qualifying patients, we also offer in-office payment plans. During your consultation, we can discuss your payment options and help you choose a plan that you feel comfortable with.
Get a Quote Today Contact Our Dental Office
To provide you with an accurate dental implant cost estimate, our dentist will begin by assessing the condition of your smile. After assessing your smile and speaking with you about your goals, Dr. Slaman can provide an estimate and help you understand your financing options.